Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
National Police Academy
(Government of India : Ministry of Home Affairs)
Hyderabad - 500052
Sub: Nominations for filling up one post of Reader (Behavioural Science) in the scale of pay level-12 in the pay Matrix (Rs. 78800 - 209200/-) in the SVP National Police Academy, Hyderabad on deputation for a period of one year deputation -Reg.
Nominations are invited for one post of Reader (Behavioural Science), General Central Service Group-A, Gazetted, Non-Ministerial, in this Academy on deputation for a period of one year.
2. The eligibility criteria (educational qualifications, experience etc.) and details of the post are furnished in the given Annexure-I. The candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.
3. It is requested that the above post may kindly be circulated among all Departments/Institutions/Offices under your charge and also hosted on their websites. The nominations of eligible officers along with, (a) their bio-data in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-II) duly attested, (b) Attested copies of Annual Confidential Reports for the last five years (from 2011-12 to 2015-16), (c) details of major and minor penalty for the last 10 years and (d) Certificate(s) of Integrity, Vigilance and Cadre Clearance, may please be forwarded to this Academy through proper channel at the earliest and in any case not later than six weeks (42 days) from the date of publication of this Advt. in Employment News. The details including prescribed Proforma and eligibility conditions etc. are also available on SVP NPA website : www.svpnpa.gov.in.
5. Application received after the last date or application incomplete in any respect or those not accompanied by the documents/information mentioned in para 3 above will NOT be considered. The Cadre Authorities may ascertain that the particulars of the nominated officers are correct as per the service records and meeting the eligibility criteria. While forwarding the nominations, the present post, pay scale of the post held by the officer and basic pay of the nominated officers may please be indicated without fail.
6. This is issued with the approval of Director.
Assistant Director (Estt.)
Details of the post of Reader (Behavioural Science) in the SVP National Police Academy, Hyderabad - 500052 (for one year deputation)
1.Name of the Post–
Reader (Behavioural Science)-
2.Classification of the Post
General Central Service Group 'A' Gazetted Non-Ministerial
Level in the Pay Matrix : Level-12 Rs.78800 - 209200/-.(Revised)[Pre-revised: Pay Band-3 : Rs. 15600 - 39100/- and Grade Pay: Rs.7600/-]
4 .DA, HRA & Other allowances
As admissible under the Central Government orders from time to time.
5. Training Allowance
30% on Band Pay and Grade Pay [on pre-revised scale of pay] as Training Allowance reduced by Special Pay/Deputation Allowance as per Govt. orders issued from time to time.
6. Method of Recruitment
7.Eligibility Criteria :(i) Officers under the Central/State Governments/ Universities /Recognized Research Institutions/Semi-Government, Statutory or Autonomous Organisation:
a) Holding analogous posts; OR (b) Assistant Professor in a Central/State /recognised University with three years regular service in the pay scale of
Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 7000/- (UGC Scale) or higher (Pre-revised) OR(c) Reader/Assistant Professor/Lecturer with 5 years teaching/ research experience in Level-11 : Rs. 67700 -208700/- [Pay Band-3; Rs. 15600 - 39100/- and Grade Pay Rs.6000/- (UGC Scale) or Rs. 6600/- or higher (Pre-revised)]
(d) Officers with 10 years experience in the posts in Level-10 :Rs. 56100 - 177500/- [Pay Band-3 : Rs.15600 - 39100/- and Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- or higher (Pre-revised)]
(ii) Possessing the educational qualification and experience as under:
(i) Masters degree in Psychology or Sociology or Anthropology or Business Administration with specialisation in Human Resources.
(ii) 7 years teaching and research experience in the field of Behavioural Sciences of which at least 3 years should be in a University or Institution recognised by UGC or a National level research/training Institution as Assistant Professor.
Desirable:M.Phil./Doctorate Degree in the concerned subject from a recognised University.
8.Nature of duties: (i) Reader in Behavioural Science will be teaching Psycho-
logy and Behavioural Science related topics to the IPS robati- oners and other Senior Police Officers attending in-service courses at the Academy.(ii) He/She will be the Co-ordinator and Supervisor for the research in Behavioural & Social Sciences at the Academy (Research Project undertaken by the Faculty & Fellows) and Police Research under the Police Fellowship Scheme of the Academy.(iii) He/She will also be providing Psychological Counselling to the trainees at the Academy, if necessary.(iv) He/She shall carry out various Administrative functions allotted to him from time to time.(v) He/She shall also be required to work in the Centre for Teaching, Learning & Case Studies.
(vi) He/She will carry out any other tasks identified by theDirector or Joint Directors or any other Officer supervising him.
Administrative Officer (Estt)
CURRICULUM VITAE PROFORMA [For the post of Reader (Behavioural Science)]
1. Name of the Candidate (in Block letters) :
2. Date of Birth (in Christian era) :
3. Date of retirement under Central/State Government Rules. :
4. Educational Qualifications:
5. Whether Educational and other qualifications required for the post are satisfied. (If any qualification has been treated as equivalent to the one prescribed in the rules, state the authority for the same). :
Qualifications/Experience required Qualifications/Experience possessed by the Officer
Essential (1) (2) (3)
Desired (1) (2)
6. Please state clearly whether in the light of entries made by you above, you meet the requirement of the post.
7. Details of Employment in chronological order. Enclose a separate sheet duly authenticated by your signature, if the space below is insufficient.
*Post held on regular basis
*Scale of Pay and Basic Pay
*Nature of duties (in detail)
8. Nature of present employment i.e. Ad-hoc or Temporary or Quasi-Permanent or Permanent.
9. In case the present employment is held on deputation/contract basis, please state:-
(a) The date of initial appointment
(b) Period of appointment on deputation/contract
(c) Name of the parent Office/Organization to which you belong.
10. Additional details about present employment.
Please state whether working under (indicate the name of your employer against the relevant column.)
(a) Central Govt.
(b) State Govt.
11. Please state whether you are working in the same Department and are in the feeder grade or feeder to feeder grade.
12. Are you in Revised Scale of Pay? If yes, give the date from which the revision took place and also indicate the pre-revised scale.
13. Total emoluments per month now drawn. [Basic Pay + GP & Total emoluments] with latest salary slip in case other than central govt. pay scales:
14. Additional information, if any, which you would like to mention in support of your suitability for the post. (This among other things may provide information with regard to (i) Additional academic qualifications (ii) professional training and (iii) Work experience over and above prescribed in the Vacancy Circular/Advertisement)
(Note: Enclose a separate sheet, if the space is insufficient).
15. Please state whether you are applying for deputation
16. Whether belongs to SC/ST :
(The candidates may indicate information with regard to (i) Research publications and reports and special projects (ii) Awards/Scholarship/Official Appreciation (iii) Affiliation with the professional Bodies/institutions/societies and (iv) any other Information.
(NOTE: Enclose a separate sheet if the space is insufficient)
I have carefully gone through the vacancy circular/advertisement and I am well aware that the information furnished in the Curriculum Vitae duly supported by documents submitted by me will also be assessed by the Selection Committee at the time of selection for the post. The information / details provided by me are correct and true to the best of my knowledge and no material fact having a bearing on my selection has been suppressed / withheld.
Signature of the Candidate
Station : Address ______________
Date: Contact Mobile No. _____
e-mail ID: _____________
Certification by the Employer / Cadre Controlling Authority
The information/details provided in the above application by the applicant are true and correct as per the facts available on records. He / She possesses educational qualifications and experience mentioned in the Advt. If selected, he/she will be relieved immediately.
2. Also certified that;
i) There is no vigilance or disciplinary case pending / contemplated against Shri / Smt _____
ii) His/Her integrity is certified.
iii) His/Her CR Dossier in original is enclosed / photocopies of the ACRs for the last 5 years duly attested by an officer of the rank of Under Secretary of the Govt. of India or above are enclosed.
iv) No major / minor penalty has been imposed on him / her during the last 10 years Or A list of major / minor penalties imposed on him / her during the last 10 years is enclosed. (as the case may be)
(Employer / Cadre Controlling Authority with seal)
51/34/Central Government/Recruitment/Other/Other/Deputation/Other than Delhi
Ad id: 926